The SHU Co jewelry hand tools manufacturing company. We are manufacture our machines and tools by giving state-of-the -art manufacturing facilities to our qualified workforce to meet the modern-time jewelry professional's expectations. This originates our motivation for coming out with outstanding Jewelry Machinery and Tools products that add values in jewelry and make operations on precious objects easier than ever with cost effectiveness as well as minimum loss of precious metal. These pliers and cutters comprise the full range of traditional styles long popular with bead workers, wire wrap artists, and traditional jewelers. Feature box-joint construction, vinyl grip handles, stainless steel forgings and double leaf springs. Features:
- Hardened Carbon Steel and Brass material.
- Durable dappling block.
- Mix and match with other SE sets.
- Great fit for thin gauge metal work.
- Hand inspected for quality and smoothness.
- Well-polished dies to make the best of your work.
- Each dappling punch has its size engraved on it.
- Convenient and useful wooden storage stand contain number of too 4, 8, 16, 36 and Etc.
- All size of dappling punches, cube dappling die, steel forming block, bending block, die, & wooden base
- Ideal for chasing, shaping, and forming precious metals & soft metals.
- Each dappling punch is labeled along with the wooden base with each individual measurements.